Thursday, October 1, 2009

Organization and Preparation Tips

1.Reynold's most important points
- when beginning a presentation do an outline and plan out the presentation before you start using PowerPoint
- the presentation is concise and explained simply
- the presentation should have good content, each fact should have a relevant point

2.I could apply his advice to my presentation by planning out the information in I plan on including and the order in which to include it, before I actually start making the PowerPoint. I will also not use too much information; I will only use the info that is relevant to the point that I am trying to make.

3.Presentation preparation needs to be designed to be interesting to the intended audience. A presentation needs have the right amount of facts (behavioral design) and the right amount of pictures and stories to keep it interesting (reflective design, visceral design). A presenter is in a sense trying to conduct a presentation in order to "sell" an idea in the same way that a designer creates a product that is the best, in order for it to sell well and used.

No comments:

Post a Comment